Monday, March 15, 2010

the wedding dress

Hello Fellow shoppers,

My Aunt is getting married in August and picked me to be her Maid of Honor. On Thursday her and I and the rest of the Bridesmaids went to Davids bridal to look for her wedding dress. A little background on Davids, I went there to get my dress over 4 years ago and they gave me the wrong dress to take home. They also have crazy alteration prices. However you can sometimes get a really good deal there so I made an appointment and we went. We got there on time but of course they weren't ready for us so I started to pull a few dress we wanted to try on. 30 mins later someone finally came over and we helped the bride try her dresses on. The first one she liked but wanted to try some others. The second was way to plain. The third was perfect. It was an off white with lace and crystals. Regular price $650.00 on sale for $350.00 perfect. There was a small piece of string hanging in the beading, so I asked David's to cut that off and told them we would be back after we ate dinner. We ate at Perkins while the dress was getting fixed. The waitress was terrible she spilt soup on the bride to be. She said " well it wasn't that hot and its good luck." She continued to make mistakes for the next hour. When the lady at the register asked how every thing was I filled her in and she took $15.00 off the bill. We went back to David's to pick up the dress. When we got there they still hadn't fixed the dress. After they said they fixed it I took a look at it and it was worse. The lady's responce was we will fix it when u bring it in for alterations. When I told her we weren't bring it back she gave me a big attitude. She finally fixed the dress. When the cashier ran the dress up the total was. $99.00 yes a $650.00 dress for $99.00. That isn't a deal its a steal. So my tip to u when u are ready to buy a wedding dress. First take some anti anxiety medicine then go to David's bridal. Hopefully u to will be rewarded with an amazing deal.

Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment