Sunday, March 21, 2010

family portraits

Hello fellow shoppers,

Before getting your family portraits done you should done some research. You should talk to family and friends about where they got their pictures done, and if they were happy with both the service and prices. Some places charge a sitting fee for each person in addition to the pictures. JcPenny's has very cute back drops however it takes them forever to get your pictures ready. Some places have clubs you can join to save money, but they cost money to join. Many places such as The Picture People, Jcp and target all offer coupons. They also have package deals which you can't use a coupon in combination with. It can sometimes be slightly confusing when you are trying to figure out which package has the best deal for your family. I recently had family pictures done and I liked two of the frames and the lady told me it was best to get a package with them because I would end up getting like 15 sheets for free. So we were going with that and as i was trying to order the pictures and read the paper she was holding it turned out she was wrong. She was selling me one frame I wanted and one much larger. It ended up being cheaper to not do a package and use a coupon instead. Another piece of advice DON'T buy their frames WalMart and Target have the same frames less then half the price. Just buy the sheets and get the frames on your own. If you wanted you could pick out the frames you wanted first then you would know what picture sizes you would need. I went to The Picture People not only did I have to wait one hour past my scheduled appointment,and yes with two kids, they also only had two back drops black or white. I think I would rather check out some other places before I go back there.
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment